OILFIELD WORKERS - WE REPRESENT YOU!
- Do you work 40+ hours/week without receiving overtime pay?
- Are you classified as an independent contractor and denied overtime pay?
- Are you paid the same hourly rate even for hours worked over 40 per week?
- Are you paid for fewer hours than you actually work?
- Are you paid day rates, or salary plus a day rate, with no extra pay for overtime?
- Are you paid a set amount for each day you work more than 8 hours?
- Are you a short-haul driver paid per load, regardless of the # of hours worked?
If you answered yes to any of these questions regarding a current or past employer within the past 3 years, you may have a claim for unpaid overtime and could be entitled to thousands of dollars in lost wages, plus additional damages.
My name is Josh Borsellino. I am a Texas trial attorney, and my office is located in Fort Worth. I represent oilfield workers and those in the oil and gas industry in West Texas, including Midland-Odessa, Pecos, Big Spring, Monehans, Fort Stockton, Lamesa, Lubbock, etc. I also represent workers in East Texas and South Texas. In the past two years alone I have filed unpaid overtime lawsuits on behalf of workers in the oil and gas industry in every federal district in Texas. If you have questions about how to get overtime pay, call me at 432.242.7118 or 817.908.9861 for a free evaluation of your overtime claim. I handle overtime cases on a contingency basis, meaning my clients pay nothing unless a recovery is made.