Looking for a Fort Worth Overtime Attorney? Look No Further!
You pay me nothing unless I recover money for you.
The booming economy in and around Fort Worth has created many unpaid overtime issues. Employees are being asked to work long hours, but unscrupulous employers are always looking for ways cut corners and avoid paying overtime. Borsellino, P.C. handles unpaid overtime cases for workers in Fort Worth. If you have regularly worked more than forty hours per week for a current or former employer within the past three years, you may be entitled to thousands of dollars in unpaid overtime. The Fair Labor Standards Act, or FLSA, requires that employers pay employees one-and-a-half times their regular rate for every hour worked over 40 hours in a workweek, unless the employee is “exempt.” The FLSA also provides that employees can recover liquidated damages (also called “double damages”) and attorney’s fees in an unpaid overtime lawsuit.
Texas overtime laws are a complex field and I am an experienced Fort Worth overtime attorney who can answer your questions, at no cost to you.
- If you regularly work more than forty hours per week, you may be entitled to overtime pay.
- If you are classified as an independent contractor but your work is controlled by the company you work for, you may have a claim for unpaid overtime.
- If you are paid the same hourly rate even for hours worked above forty in a week, you may recover overtime pay.
- Even if you quit or were fired within the past two years of being denied overtime pay you may have a case.
- Even if your boss has given you a title such as manager or supervisor and you are paid a weekly salary and you work over 40 hours per week you may have a case.
- Even if you were paid in cash or do not have records of your hours you may have a case.
Call Borsellino, P.C. I am an overtime attorney who can help you recover money that your are owed by your employer. My office is located in Fort Worth, and I handle unpaid overtime claims in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and across Texas. Give Josh Borsellino the opportunity to be your overtime attorney! Call 817.908.9861 for a free consultation today!